Available to all Chapter Members
A 10 module training program
from Carson Dunlop 1997-2000
(A training CD is enclosed in modules 1-9)
5. Heating I
6. Heating II
7. A/C and Heat Pumps
8. Insulation and Interior
10. Communications and Professional Practice.
Additional Books and tapes:
12. Mold (includes 2 video tapes)
13. Carson Dunlop Exam Prep
14. Tapes from ASHI National Seminar 2000. 5 tapes
15. Tapes from ASHI National Seminar 2000. 8 tapes
16. NY Metro ASHI Seminar 1999
17. NY Metro ASHI Seminar 2000
Library Sign-Out Guidelines.
- Books and tapes can be signed out (one at a time).
- Books and tapes shall be returned at the following HVASHI meeting.
- The librarian will hold a $300 security deposit as a retainer. It will be returned when the book, tape, or CD is returned in its original condition.
- Checks should be made out to HVASHI.
- A $25 penalty will be incurred if the module is not returned on the expected due date. This penalty will be charged for each additional due date. If any penalties are incurred, the treasurer will subtract the amount from the $300 security deposit and the balance will be returned to you.
- If you have any questions or want to reserve, call Bill Hughes at 845-897- 5556